Our measure as a church is how we build disciples for God’s glory. Our process of developing followers of Jesus will center on:
Learning to Love Jesus
- Encountering Jesus through Scripture and becoming alive in Him (Luke 24:27, 30-32).
- Deepening our relationship with Jesus through prayer and small group care/accountability (Acts 2:42-47; Hebrews 10:24-25).
- Obeying what Jesus teaches as a result of loving Him and recognizing Scriptural authority (John 14:23-24).
Learning to Love Our Neighbor
- Building relationships and investing in people’s lives (Proverbs 17:17; Romans 12:15-16; Romans 13:8-10).
- Being open to intentional faith moments (Acts 8:29-31).
- Serving the needs of people around us, wherever we are (John 13:13-15; 1 John 3:16,18).
- Exploring Jesus together (John 1:35-39).
Learning to Live Faithfully
- Joining and serving the church by exercising spiritual gifts (1 Corinthians 12:12-13; 1 Peter 4:10-11).
- Diligently discovering God’s purpose for our lives and living it out missionally (Acts 17:28; Ephesians 4:1-2; Colossians 3:23-24).
- Sharing the Gospel, both in words and by loving others as Jesus loves us (John 13:34-35; Romans 10:13-14).
- Glorifying God every day by practicing gratitude, contentment, joy and peace (Galatians 5:22-23; Philippians 2:14-16; Colossians 3:15).